Splunkers make things work, get things done, and set the customer on the path to efficiency and productivity. Solve the tough and not-so-tough problems implementing, configuring and educating on Splunk applications at the client’s site. As each customer and their problems are unique, Splunkers thrive on solving a wide range of the most challenging problems and is comfortable learning new technologies. Conducive has a stellar reputation for excellence with a “Dream Team” of the most talented individuals with extensive experience and great personalities.
- Lead customer Splunk deployments, configurations, architecture and customized reports and dashboards.
- Share Splunk expertise with the Conducive and Splunk teams and clients by leveraging experiences, investigating best practices and creating innovative solutions
- Understand current issues and propose potential Splunk solutions
- Communicate, investigate, implement
- Remote engagement with occasional travel
- Must hold an active Splunk certification.
- Must be able to pass a background check (no financial/criminal/drug issues)
- 4+ years of experience with Splunk
- Demonstrated ability to convert IT issues and requirements into Splunk solutions
- General understanding of enterprise IT and data center environments
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems, how problems relates to the customer’s business and ultimately communicate to technical and non-technical customers
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface
- Self-motivated, self-educating, and willing and able to work collaboratively
- Experience configuring and using ITSI and Enterprise Security
- Working knowledge or recent experience with scripting languages (bash, python, or perl), networking, system administration, databases, and analytical tools
- Solid grasp of best practices as recommended by Splunk
- Splunk Admin or Architecture certification
- General IT and networking knowledge
Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Founded in 2006 and based in Austin, Texas, Conducive is a systems integrator with a passion for solving complex business problems and helping our customers get the most out of their existing data assets. We are growing our practice, focused on Splunk solutions. We are a certified Splunk services delivery partner/reseller and have worked closely with a wide range of Splunk customers. Check us out on LinkedIn, or ConduciveSI.com.
In addition to offering the ability to work for a stellar company with smart people in a great atmosphere, we offer the following benefits:
- Extremely competitive salaries
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Retirement accounts with company matching
- Paid training
- Long term and short term disability